When you are going on a trip, you want to keep yourself away from the regular, mundane world. Worrying about water pumps should be the last priority on your list. Hence, you should invest some time into buying an RV water pump that will take care of all your needs without any hassle.
An RV water pump resembles a regular water tank but is more portable. It is easier to install and set up. You always want fresh water supply inside your RV which is why having a water pump is so important. The pump first draws the water from your tank, and then carry it into the piping system of the rig. A good water pump for a camper aims to increase the water flow and stabilize the water pressure – which is the key to giving you constant access to water.
- The RV water pump will provide pressured water all way from your rig tank. Since most 12V RV water pumps are small, they will fit anywhere and keep all your faucets, showers and toilets running.
- The RV water pump is supposed to provide a certain amount of water every minute.
What to Look Out For
There are a lot of options in the market for good RV water pumps. You should look out for the following when searching for a water pump.
- Silent Operation: The machine should function without producing excessive noise and vibrations.
- Water specifications: You can check them out in the manual that comes with the product.
- Water Flow: You should find out how many gallons of water it can pump in a minute.
- Water Pressure: Water pressure plays an important role in determining how efficient your pump will be.
- Portability and size: Unless the water pump is portable and light, it will not be suitable for your RV.
These are the Best RV water pumps that you can get:
Flojet Triplex Automatic Water System Pump, 2.9 GPM 50 PSI, 12 volt DC
- A genuine Flojet product, don't settle for anything less
- Self-priming up to 9 feet suction lift , dry running, three chambers
- Soft noise absorbing mounts. Pressure switch setting: 3.4 bar
- Snap-in port fittings, built-in bypass for less pulsation
- Reduces need for accumulator tank
When you are installing a water pump inside your RV, you cannot afford to make a mistake. You need a reliable pump that will provide you with water even when you are traveling to less favourable places. There are many options in the market, but there is no doubt that Flojet is one of the best brands to go for when it comes to pumps. You must be careful about getting your hands on a genuine Flojet product because a lot of their products are duped pretty often. If you have not used a genuine Flojet product before, you will not be able to understand how effective it is.
The water pump offers self-priming up to 9 feet suction lift which is a great advantage. Moreover, the pump will also be able to run dry without undergoing any damage to itself. It is powered by a permanent magnet motor and meets ISO 8846 (Ignition protection).
- The product offers self-priming up to 9 feet of suction lift.
- You can also avail the options of dry running.
- There are three chambers which make it spacious.
- The soft noise absorbing mounts help to keep the product silent when it is working.
- The pressure switch setting will help you make whatever adjustment you need.
- The snap-in port fittings make your water pump very easy to use.
- It comes with a built-in bypass for less pulsation.
- You will no longer need an accumulator tank once you purchase this product.
- The pump is made with corrosion resistant materials which will help it last much longer.
- The cut- off feature can malfunction at times.
- You will need to maintain it properly in order to make it last for a while.
SHURFLO 3.0 Revolution Water Pump
No products found.
SHURflo has served the public faithfully since its birth in 1968. It wanted to provide the world with faucets, pumps, and toilets that would be efficient but easy to use at the time – they still do today.
This model for SHURflo is bound to impress you with its features. The design for this product centers on the unique one-piece diaphragm along with the internal by-pass which help the product accomplish a lot in a short period of time. These elements guarantee longevity and superb performance which makes this the perfect water pump to install in your RV. This pump from SHURflo is a mini powerhouse as it can deliver up to three gallons of water per minute. Your onboard sinks, showers, and toilets will never be left dissatisfied. The water is delivered at up to 55 PSI, and the product only requires a power draw of 7.5 Amps from an onboard 12 VDC power source.
This water pump can be mounted in any that you like which makes it very convenient. It is also thermally protected. One of the main advantages of this pump is that it can run dry without causing any damage to itself because of the patent-pending Flow Reaction Technology which also helps to lessen the reduce noise and excessive pump cycling. Affordable and effective, this water pump is an absolute must-have.
- It can deliver up to 3 gallons of water per minute.
- The pump is powered by 12 VDC, and the water is delivered at up to 55 PSI.
- The pump does its job without making any noise which makes it the perfect thing to have inside RVs where you want some peace.
- It comes with a modern ‘green’ design which helps to reduce the production of hazardous waste and power consumption
- The internal bypass-low cycling and self-priming features make this water pump easy to maintain.
- The built-in check valve will help keep the water flow in check.
- It comes with a two-year limited warranty.
- The check valve might not seal properly.
- The machine might not be very long-lasting.
Self Priming Pump 3.0 Gallons/min (11.3 Lpm) 45 PSI Rv / Marine 12V DC
- (1)Diaphragm Pump,(1) set of instructions,(2) 1/2" barbed hose adaptors,(1) 50 mesh inlet strainer
- 3.0 Gallons Per Minute capacity flow, and 45 PSI pressure setting
- Self priming, smooth, silent operation and can run dry without damage
- Voltage: 12 VDC Dimensions: 7.84" X 5.00" X 4.62" Amps: 3.0 (6.0 Max. Amps)
- 4-Year Warranty
When you are inside your RV, you do not want your water pump to fail you in the middle of the road or else you will be in a really tough spot. What you need is a reliable water pump that will be able to provide you with efficient services no matter where you end up going.
This model is a force to be reckoned with and will take care of all your needs. It comes with a 4-Year factory warranty which goes on to show that the company has a lot of faith in this particular product. The product comes with a Diaphragm Pump, Barbed Hose Adaptors and a Mesh Inlet Strainer. You can use the instructions to set it up.
This powerful automatic pressure pump can pump up to 3.0 gallons of water per minute which should be more than enough to meet all your needs. This capacity flow along with the 45 PSI pressure contributes to making the pump extremely efficient. The low current draw helps to make the pump earth-friendly by reducing wastage. You will find that the self-priming but smooth operation will allow you to enjoy your time since the operation of the machine is very quiet.
This water pump has been built in such a way that it can run dry without sustaining any damage. With the thermal overload and ignition protection features, it is also a safe bet. There is a built-in check valve which will help keep the water flow under control.
- The product comes with everything that you might need including the diaphragm Pump, 1/2″ barbed hose adaptors, a set of instructions, and a 50 mesh inlet strainer.
- The pump can deliver 3.0 Gallons of water per minute under the 45 PSI pressure setting.
- The operation of the pump is silent and smooth which will keep it from disrupting your peace.
- The self-priming feature is an added advantage.
- It can run dry without undergoing any damage.
- This water pump may not last you a long time.
12V DC Self Priming Sprayer Water Pump 4.5 L/Min 1.2 GPM 80 PSI Adjustable for RV Campers
- The patented design delivers smooth & consistent flow at all ranges of operation, while drawing low current
- Inlet and Outlet: 3/8-inch hose barb ports. Vertical Suction Lift: 6.6ft (2m). Adjustable CUT-OFF Pressure: Default 80-85PSI, MAX 100...
- The pump body is sealed to prevent incidental moisture and dust from entering. The pump can not run continuously more than 6 hours. Able to...
- Sealed switches and electro coating to inhibit corrosion. Soft rubber mounting tabs to reduce vibrations. When installed correctly, Marine Duty...
- The pump in combination with a low backpressure water system can exceed all expectations
If you are looking for a water pump that will do the job for you no matter what, then this is the one to go for. The brand has designed this model specifically to meet all your RV water pump needs.
You will find that this water pump is multi-functional and its usage does not limit to just the RV. You can use it as a misting and spraying pump to meet all your agricultural and vehicular needs.
It comes with a positive displacement pump that makes it really good at what it does. You will never have to worry about the pump running dry because it can do without sustaining harm to itself. The quiet operation is a boon because you will never be disturbed by strange machine noises when the pump is running. The industry standard mount pattern will make it a sturdy fit no matter where you decide to install it. The easy connect fittings make the model very easy to set up.
The product comes with a self-priming diaphragm pump that helps it give optimum performance under all circumstances. It also comes with a built-in pressure switch that keeps the water flow under check. The 100% satisfaction warranty that accompanies the product means that the company has complete faith in this model.
- The water pump comes with a patented design that will provide you with a smooth and consistent flow.
- No matter what range of operation you are running, the pump will draw low current.
- The adjustable cut-off pressure makes this water pump very easy to use.
- It comes with two tube clamps.
- The pump body comes with a seal so as to prevent incidental moisture and dust from hampering it.
- You will be able to use this water pump in a wet environment.
- The self-priming function will allow you to mount it just above the water tank.
- The sealed switches along with the electro-coating help to prevent corrosion.
- The soft rubber mounting tabs help to reduce both noise and vibrations.
- The combination of the pump and the low backpressure water system will deliver the performance you need.
- The pump may come with some water residue because of the quality test done before shipping.
- The automatic shutoff is not reliable.
Lippert Flow Max 12V 3.3 GPM Water Pump
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 by CSA
- Quiet, Disturbance-Free Operation
- Averages 50 PSI with 3 gallons per minute water flow
- Pump can run dry without incurring damage
If you want a continuous supply of fresh water, then you will love this model from Lippert. This RV water pump will deliver a steady flow of water to your recreational vehicle at all points of time. Compared to its competitors in the same price range, the Lippert water pump has been designed to give superior pressure performance. It can pump an average of 3.30 gallons of water per minute with 45 PSI, and all other models fall below this mark. The pump was also tested for freeze/thaw for up to five two-hour cycles.
The Flow-Max 12V DC Fluid Pump also has a screen filter along with two connectors. While the filter prevents the entry of debris into the tank, the connectors are meant to connect the flexible, high-pressure hoses to the inlet port of the in-line screen and the outlet port of the pump.
- The pump comes with a screen filter and two connectors.
- The self-priming feature makes the product easy to maintain.
- The energy requirement for the pump is 12 VDC, 8.0 max amps which is a great deal.
- The corrosion-resistant motor will give you optimum performance at all times.
- The pump will be able to run dry without sustaining damage.
- It might not last for a long time.
All the products mentioned in our list have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. You will have to make a choice based on your own needs and requirements. However, this Automatic Water Pump fits our camping needs perfect and is the one we highly recommend.